Berries mixed media portrait

Berries
Still playing with my mixed media and using up some of the poured acrylic canvas that I had done previous.   Wanted to try to put the face in primarily in graphite and then added a little color with gelatos and the berries with acrylics.  

The reference came from Kara Bullock who as part of our course offers us a quarterly magazine full of professional copyright free photos that we can use in our artwork.  However I can't figure out how to get it into my photos and out of the magazine where I can manipulate it a little.

Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look



Comments

Joan Tavolott said…
Interesting combination of the pour, the graphite drawing, the gelatos and the acrylic.
Sheila said…
Magical ;) I see a Dove, maybe two. And it feel as if she has shoulders, a body. Even though it is not obvious. Love it ;)
carol edan said…
Lovely combination! Great line work! I don't get the magazine but right click /save image should do the trick!
That was a really neat pour and adding the face and the berries with just touches of colour was inspired. You may have had trouble transferring the image but I sure can't see a problem. I hope you figure it out!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo