Cat's Away?Mice Play

Today when I was running I was listening to an art podcast and they were talking about making interesting pictures and leaving something for the viewer to discover.  So Viewer - I made a subtle change in this picture (hint is in the title).  Can you find it?  Also I think that it would fall as a focal point and hit the Golden Mean rule - so could be a win win all the way around.
Also added a couple more tools to my pile - HB pencil, charcoal pencil #2B for the blacks without the shine that the graphite gives you.  Also using poster putty as unlike the maleable eraser you don't run this, just dab and it picks up the graphite - does a better job lifting just a little too.
Got the mice blocked in a bit more and they will be the most effort over the next couple of days.  Trying to pop the boys out of the picture and onto the border.  Did discover one thing, they have pretty ugly feet, made me think of aliens

Comments

Alexander said…
mixing charcoal with pencil can be ok, sometimes chalk is good too. but in general i think one should stick to one. but as always you are a master of animal pictures. great stuff
hmuxo said…
I can't find the subtle change, Nelvia...I must have gone back and forth 5 times!! lol
It's really coming along beautifully!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo