Tango Criollo acrylic dancer portrait


                                                              Tango Criollo
                                                                   9"x12"
                                                                  Acrylic
We thought I would use the cardstock that I made for the piano man.  I took a piece of cardstock and ran it through the printer to get the music on it.  I couldn't figure out exactly how to utilize it in that piece.  So thought I'd put this couple on it.  Since it is on cardstock and I glued it to a sheet of watercolor paper I am pretty sure it is not longer archival.  But was worth it to see what kind of an effect it would give.   I do like the drama of the dancers poses, while I can't dance this dance i do enjoy watching it.

Thanks for taking a look.

Comments

Joan Tavolott said…
The sheet music is the perfect backdrop for the dancers! I like the angled blue area which makes your eye follow up to the dancers faces, around thru the music and back down. Lovely piece!!!
Very dramatic Nelvia - well done! I wonder whether we place too much emphasis on 'archival' after all I don't think that Da Vinci and other from his time even thought about it - lol!
Sheila said…
Would make a great card or postcard. Printed it does not need to be archival. I love the split colors, very dynamic and a wonderful scene :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo