Bulwagi WIP Update

Hmm, kind of making this up as I go along.  Here is today's update and think that I have about 1/3 left to work over, primarily the right side.  But since it is getting a bit tedious I am going to go have a run and then thinking about starting something else to work on as well. 
I keep putting on some graphite dust but it just isn't showing up.  I might try wetting my finger and then smearing it a bit to see if I can get it to show up as a bit more texture, maybe I need a light spray of workable fixative, but it is so humid I am afraid it will ruin what I have.  So.... dilemna.  Don't know if it is the that the board is getting full and not holding additional specks but I get in on and then it just disappears.
Always glad to see this on screen because you see things you don't when you look at the picture, also need to put it in a mirror so things pop out there as well.
Anything anyone sees, please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a good Monday.

Comments

Beatriz Abel said…
Nelvia es un trabajo muy hermoso , los colores y la textura de la piel se puede intuir con claridad, solo me parece que el colmillo no se adelanta , tal vez necesite una sombra para que avance, mi humilde opinión, usted decide
hmuxo said…
It's coming along beautifully, Nelvia! I love the texture in the elephant...nicely done.
and his eye is painted perfectly!!!
Nelvia said…
hi Beti, muchas gracias por el comentario, me alegra que se puede ver la textura como para la piel áspera de un elefante que tiene que ver con la textura. aún así, tienen más que ir y agregará más sombras que el colmillo como usted
Nelvia said…
Hi Hilda, I am glad you are seeing the texture, it isn't as apparent to me as I would like. I am liking this experiment although my hubby thinks it reads too blue. But I am thinking it will be believable if I picked the right values. I have reworked his poor eye several times, if you like it I am going to leave it be!! Thanks much

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo