Day 28 Repost Dryad

Dryad
Day 28, since I am still working on a miniature I needed to repost something for today.  So I picked Dryad, done on March 1, 2016.  I did a combination of references for this piece and it was one of my first out-of-the-box pictures.  It combined my love of portraits with something that gave it a more abstract, contemporary feeling.  This is done in acrylic and is based on a photo by Alex Lee Johnson, a photographer at PMP.  I think the eyes say it all in t his piece and she represents the true soul and spirit of the trees.

Thanks for taking a look.

Comments

laurelle said…
I completely gravitate toward this amazing portrait. She definitely is the spirit of the tree or the tree is the spirit within her. Lovely!
Sheila said…
Really cool Nelvia. Awesome skills! :)
carol edan said…
She is really lovely! Love your muted tones!
I do not remember this one but it is lovely - a super combination Nelvia

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait