Day 4 Abstract The Door

The Door
DAY 4  This is symbolic of the rest of the month as I am going to try to learn to do abstract or else.  So The Door represents the opportunity and the roadblocks that might prevent me from being successful on this journey.  As you can tell I have lots to learn on this subject.  So right now I am looking at videos and trying to figure out color combinations, how others put paint on and where they add the color.  It should be non-stressful and lots of fun.  One thing I really am going to enjoy is the use of color without abandon.

Hope you enjoy

Comments

carol edan said…
You are off to a great start on you abstract journey! Go for it! Sometimes the painting guides you along. Hag Sameach!
An exciting painting Nelvia - have fun with your abstract journey!
Sheila said…
LOVE this Nelvia!!! The turquoise and other colors feel very Southwest to me. Great marks and textures. I like that it is balanced, but not in an overtly symmetrical way. I love the way the white was applied, makes it feel old and worn. Awesome work here!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo