30 in 30 Challenge #2 - Shades of Pink

Shades of Pink
5"x7"
Graphite/Color Pencil on Bristol Board
 
Well this puts me back to summer and heat - not winter, cold and drizzle or downright rain.  I love taking pictures of kids (these days always ask first) and this little girl caught my eye.  She was all dolled up cruising in her stroller at the Birmingham farmers market.   I just loved her coordinated glasses and bow and those little cupid lips - she just gottcha.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have recovered from New Year's and getting a good start on the new year.

Comments

Heel knap gedaan dat onschuldige mondje lieve groetjes Danielle
Nelvia said…
Hi Danielle, saw your New Year's pic, was so cool. Yes, I loved those lips. Being a portrait painter I always tell people I collect body parts
Nancy Goldman said…
Happy New Year Nelvia. I love this drawing and the one for day 1. I'm excited to see your 30 in 30 and will do this challenge vicariously. You inspire me. : )

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo