30 Day Challenge #1 - Looking Glass Rock

Looking Glass Mountain - Side View
5"x7"
Pastel
Well I had so much fun and learned so much last January I figured I would do the 30 paintings in 30 day Challenge with Leslie Saeta and 810 of her closest friends.  While it was a pressure filled time just pushing yourself for the 30 days made you work faster, make efficient decisions and gave some confidence.  I did however try to come up with somewhat of a theme or two, have prepared some of the reference photos I wanted to use and am vacillating on the media to use.
Hope you take the journey with me as I try to enjoy it this go round.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having/had a wonderful New Year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo