Dancing in the Sunlight Day 20 30 Day Challenge

                                                           Dancing in the Sunlight
                                                                      12"x16"
                                                                      Acrylic
I'm back!!!  Good news is I finally got rid of that HP Vista piece of garbage but now am having to learn a new system.  However my language has cleaned up quite a bit since the old computer went to the boneyard - well not actually, it will get stripped and go to the kitchen to do pantry/shopping lists and receipts.  That's good as I am always thinking with my stomach.
Anyway, back to painting, this is a picture of my friend's horse that she asked me to give it a try.  I tried a non-traditional background as I love all the colors in this combination and then also integrated them into parts of the horse as well to give it some continuity.  I am pretty happy with the result.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope wherever you are in the North you are staying safe and warm with this winter blast.

Comments

Meredith Adler said…
OH, the blazing energy of this piece is fantastic!! I think you are bringing your fabulous pastel skills into your acrylics. Standing ovation!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo