Worried Day 15

Day 15, somewhere I lost a day.
I actually painted this prior to the start of the challenge and am reposting as I am working on several larger paintings and in a cleaning mode.  Started with some cleaning and reorg in the art room and has now spread to the whole house.  You know it is bad when you are excited about buying a new mop!!
Anyway, this little guy had such an expression and gave me an opportunity to whip out my pastels and a sheet of velour and go at it.  Always takes me a while to remember how to work on the velour, but I sure do like the results.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend.

Comments

Nancy Goldman said…
I love this little guy.
You're starting your spring cleaning early. I could learn from you....
Sweet!I have calendars in almost every room and still manage to loose a day every once in a while - lol

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo