Snowy Creek Day 17 30 Day Challenge

                                                                   Snowy Creek
                                                                       8"x10"
                                                                      Acrylic
Welcome to my hot mess.  Yep, you get to see the good, bad and UGLY.  I am not even sure I can say there was a learning experience in this one.  Everything in the background got really globby quickly - I tried to work wet in wet using the palette knife and well....   All I can say is that I hung in there and tried to finish it to some extent and am glad that my painting adventures for the day are done.
Thanks for stopping by and hope I can show you better next time!!


Comments

Meredith Adler said…
Oh, you are so funny! I like this one! You are brave, though, to show the ones you don't care for...
Working outside the comfort zone is such a challenge! I think the foreground works OK - sort of diffuse and soft - but the background could use some highlights to break up the trees. Better luck today!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo