Legs Day 8 30 Day Challenge

                                                                        Legs
                                                                       8"x10"
                                                                       Pastel
Well I just couldn't do it, they were calling to me!  Who you might ask, well the pastels of course.  They just couldn't stay in their drawers while I plied that knife around the canvas.  While looking for other horse pictures I saw this little guy and pastel just seemed light like he is.  Do you think that horses, like puppies grow into their feet, grow into their legs?  They seem so spindle-like, fragile, but actually are strong enough to carry them long distances and great speeds.  Doesn't he look happy?  Sure hope he brings a smile to your face today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.


Comments

hmuxo said…
Adorable !! Very nice light and movement...
very sweet and great movement. I often feel the need to go back to my first love - watercolor - when I try other media - they call me too.
Meredith Adler said…
Definitely a smile! What beauty, what grace, the pastel is perfect...

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo