30 Day Challenge #11 - Licorce

Licorce
ACEO
Pastel/Sanded paper
One of the best things about drawing is getting to eat the props.  Not only do these look good and colorful, they taste good too!  Today I took a little breather as the picture I am working on isn't finished and I didn't want to do a WIP shot.  1/3 of the way through this challenge but feel I am receiving benefits from the pressure to do something presentable daily.   So hanging onto that will try to plow into the last 2/3s of the days.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
 

Comments

hmuxo said…
Licorce is one of my favorites....preferable strawberry! yum! This painting is beautifully done. I love all the colors and texture you put into it....using the sanded paper was a good idea. Eating the props is the icing on the cake!
Jane said…
I don't know if I would be able to paint these, I'm afraid they would disappear during the painting...one of my favorite sweets! Looking good and very realistic !
Nelvia said…
Ladies, too bad chocolate is so boring!

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Pink

Day 10 30 Day Challenge Molten Gold pastel landscape

Rumba acrylic portrait of dancers