Day 26 Thistles and Dandellions


Well this is my last experiment with the fluid acrylics.  I like the  way this one turned out and The way that the Dandellions interplay with the blue arching lines, think it gives it interesting movement.  Back home now sitting on the porch watching the rain fall and glad not to be driving in Atlanta traffic with the wild drivers and the rain.  Content to just stay put now for a,while.  Got to get back into the swing of things for the final days of the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend.

Comments

great variety in the dandelions Nelvia - lots of fun here!
Nelvia said…
I was pretty happy with this as I could see something in the picture. But not as loose and flowing as I hope to eventually get to.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo