Day 28 Venetian Mask

OK so technically I didn't do this in a day, but it was sitting around half done so I tried to finish it as after the challenge I have some serious studies that I want to do and wanted to get things cleaned up.  I am so into it I even started cleaning the studio.  Since I have done a lot of pastels I have a lot of dust accumulated along with just plain dust.  I really need to do a complete reorg and sort through and throw out. Sounds like a plan and it isn't even the beginning of the year.
This is a mixed media piece, I have white acrylic, pastel and a little gold leaf.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a good one.

Comments

hmuxo said…
so colorful, Nelvia....Nice painting.!
Jane said…
Wow , this is an eyeopener Nelvia, gorgeous piece , so many details and different patterns. Love you creativity and versatility !
I bet this is fantastic in person! I have enjoyed your work during the challenge and look forward to seeing more in the future,
Nelvia said…
You can't go wrong on these masks, they are so full of life, color and expression.
Nelvia said…
I think all the pattern was one of the things that drew me to this piece, I still need to work on these more to really tackle the complex pieces.
Nelvia said…
I was very happy with how this turned out on the black matboard, for once I didn't lose the vibrancy of the color. January isn't that far away, are you going to go for it again?

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo