Silky Day 7 30 Day Challenge

My favorite watercolor artist is Hubert Shuptrine, his books were released in the 1970-1980's and I have fortunate to have two of the tree Jericho books.   He has an incredible talent, painted on location, uses a low-key limited pallet and put out several books on the South where he met "the people" with unique stories.  So this is a try at Silky, always one of his special subjects, a hill country young girl.   I always thought if I could paint all the pictures in the two books that I have (my treasures) I would finally learn how to paint with watercolor.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great day.

Comments

a fascinating challenge for you. I don't know whether this piece is unfinished or if it is intended to be so pale and ghostly but it is an interesting effect. Have a great day

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo