What? I'm a dog!!! Day 10

                                                             What?  I'm a dog!!!
                                                                     Pastel
                                                                    9"x12p"
When I went looking for inspiration I knew I found it when I saw this expression.  This is a photo from Paint My Photo, such wonderful, talented and generous photographers that share their work, this is my second photo from Mido Modi.  What a face!!!  So thankful for the black Artagain paper and my pastels and we were off to the races.  Went fairly quickly, although had to redo one of the eyes as it got a bit too large.  And had fun adding color to the black sections of the fur. 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and have a super day - Thursday already!!! 

Comments

Tam Foree said…
So sweet!! Love the expression in the eyes! Well done!
This is fabulous! What a great expression!
Nelvia said…
Hi Tam, good to see you again. I have your blog on tap but am going to take my time going through and comments as it looks wonderful. Thanks for taking a look
Nelvia said…
Thanks Val, the look is what grabbed me and am thrilled that I actually captured it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo