Day 15 Abstract I

Well my dear friend Renate can make magic happen with Yupo paper and watercolor, me, not so much. 

So I wanted to try an experiment with liquefying heavy acrylics (using the airbrush medium) and then pouring onto the Yupo paper and let it do it's thing as it blended and dried.  It goes through all these stages before it finally dries.  As usual with the Yupo you see things you would like it to stay at, but just like a glacier it just keeps moving around.  I don't know, with these abstracts I always try to see things, but only thing I could come up with here was the base of the toadstool!!!!  Ah well was great fun and will try again.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and have a great week.

Comments

Nancy Goldman said…
I really like this! I know what you mean by wanting the paint to stop moving. Sometimes hitting it with a hair dryer work but that would probably just make it move more on Yupo.
Jane said…
Yupo is uncontrollable but fun , love the color blend here :-)
Turned upside down it might look like a flower unfolding. Interesting experiment!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo