30 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Mugshot 4

                                                                Mugshot 4 - 4"x5"
Well this one felt a little better, and yes, she really did have the dark mascara and eyeliner around her eyes.  Again I am working on mat board but know that my colors are off a bit, I think I am getting too much gray into the skin tones.   I am still working with my color recipes (now you know why I am looking for Sanden's help) and will be switching in about two more paintings to Sanden's colors - fingers crossed.  This one I am still working in acrylics.  

Anyway I liked this lady's blue eyes and reddish hair.  Yes, these really are our neighbors, just everyday folks who made a bad decision I think somewhere along the line.  

Thanks much for stopping by to take a look.  

Comments

hmuxo said…
You're doing great with these mugshots Nelvia. Something different!
I didn't realize that you were working so small which I think makes a difficult task even harder. Way to go Nelvia!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo