30 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Mugshot 8

                                                                   Mugshot 8 4"x4"
Since I am working on the porch, because we finally got some cooler weather, I am back to working with color pencil and this is still on Stonehenge.  Again you get the grainy look because I don't have my pencils as sharp as they should be.

Anyway I saw this guy and he just looks so darn happy considering the circumstances.  Most of these mugshots are coming from the Athens, GA area.  I chose to go there because most of these folks are either DUI or committed some misdeamors, I don't want to do some hardcore criminal and around Atlanta, unfortunately, there are too many and they are way too young.

As you can see I am still working on the best colors to get the skin tones I want.  I am not there yet, seems to be too brown, too gray or blatantly too red.  But that is the purpose of this trying to find the right tones and get them down right the first time.

Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

I wonder if this guy was drunk when they took his photo, he looks so happy. Each piece has its challenges obviously but the highlights on this are really nice.
Nelvia said…
Maybe that explains it, but yep, he sure doesn't look like he is in trouble.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo