Day 27 30 Day Challenge Ah, You're Leaving Me dog pastel

                                                         Ah, You're Leaving Me
                                                                    12"x12"
                                                                      Pastel
Just 3 more days - I'm not doing this again in September, I don't care how  much I think I should!!  I am going to sit back and enjoy all the art the other crazy people are making.

This is one of the photos I found when I was looking for references for yesterday's picture.  I saw him and knew just what he was thinking.   Sometimes you just connect and your hands begin to itch - you know what I'm talking about here.   Talk about laying on the guilt, can you really take him to a kennel after this?

This is mostly pan pastels on black Artagain paper.   He came out really fast as my hubby isn't even up - hmmm, maybe that is why because it is quiet and no interruptions.  I am such a morning person!!  I have found though that there are just some pictures that come together quickly and then there are the others that it's just work and not so much fun.

Hope he gives you a bit of a smile today.  Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Sheila said…
Gave me a giggle, and a smile. Thanks for the great start to this night owls morning :)
Janet Bradish said…
Love this. And yes he gave me a big smile
He is absolutely charming, Nelvia. And so well executed!It is great that there are some things that just beg to be painted - those are the best! I won't be doing the September challenge either - too many other things happen that month.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo