DAY 30 Kitten pastel

Day 30

Day 1
Ok, I blew it, you will see this again as somehow it published without  me!!   Check out the real day 30 for my final recaps.




This is the last day and yes, I am doing the "happy dance".  I am glad I did the challenge, and did all 30 days this time and already it's like having a baby, I am thinking about the next one.  However, I am not sure I will actively participate, might just watch, or just do a couple of days.  Who knows, got months now to recover.  Off now to start my daily chore lists so I can get back to normalcy.

Comments

It was very interesting to check in every day on your 30 day paintings , I think you did a great job . Now you can relax and enjoy all the new things that you have tried. Love the eyes on the cats.
Unknown said…
Your work is so amazing!!!
Joan Tavolott said…
Isn't he cute!!! Congrats on finishing! I still have 2 more to finish...how did you finish ahead of me. lol I'm usually a day ahead but was out all day today and didn't get one done for tomorrow yet. Maybe I'll sketch it out before I go to bed.
You do those eyes so well. The kitten is adorable an I can see the progress you have made with fur over the month - well done Nelvia. I guess the post got away from you and decided to publish on its own - lol. Time for a rest and then back to normalcy as you say.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo